Mintiq.io is the world's first fine art NFT marketplace
Mintiq.io creates the future of the ART market
Mintiq.io is the missing link between traditional and digital art implementing new technologies like NFT and metaverse
The digital transformation of artists and cultural institutions.
Mintiq.io is a part of SmartVerum. It is a platform, NFT fine art marketplace. It is an exchange of tokenization and exchange of works of art created for artists, collectors and cultural institutions, with the possibility of exhibiting works in a fixed price and auction system, with an implemented path for adding works by artists and art galleries. It is a tool that changes the art market by creating new rules and business models in an eco-friendly way and that helps to digitize artists and galleries. We have already started cooperation with art galleries and the largest financial institutions.
How are we going to help artists, galleries, art lovers, collectors and investors?
- fine art NFTs are sold on our platform
- all NFTs are certified by art galleries or curators
- all NFTs are sold using FIAT currency (USD or PLN) - our customers don’t need to have crypto currency wallet
- NFT is the solution for collectors who do not want to clutter their house / basement with mega expensive works
- galleries get access to international audience - previously they could only sell on local market, which was not very absorbent
- galleries can sell NFT of certain artworks, which cannot be sold in a traditional way
What is innovative in our product?
Mintiq has taken up the difficult challenge of creating products that will be understood and accepted by the traditional fine art market. To do this, we undertake pioneering and interdisciplinary work related to the definition of NFT taking into account the legal component (ownership) with a usability layer acceptable to users who do not come from the world of cryptocurrencies, blockchain or NFT. In addition, we enter into a discourse with the scientific community, with representatives of galleries or with the artists themselves, turning their needs into real tools - we provoke discussions by organizing dedicated Art3 events. Each of these events has a patron in the form of a local gallery and an artist, in cooperation with whom we discover together new opportunities that appear at the meeting point of art and new technologies.
Marketplace for fine art opens up huge possibilities for everyone to take part in auctions all over the world.
You don’t need to be present at the site, you can be present online.